Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Julian and Bailey!

Happy birthday friends! I am late for Julian (by 5 days) and early for Bailey (by a couple of hours). My video recording thing on my computer has decided to freeze every time I try to play a song. Which is a problem when it comes to the production of dancing Charlie birthday videos. Sooo, these pictures of Charlie in festive attire will have to serve as a stand-in until I manage to fix the problem. Rest assured that Charlie will return to his rug-cutting ways once all technological glitches have been fixed.



Charlie celebrates Bailey and Julian's birthdays' proximity to Mardi Gras!


Charlie celebrates the best birthday present of all! The sure-to-be-announced news that Mei Xiang is pregnant!


Charlie models my brother's AC/DC trucker hat. Everybody wins!


Charlie is tropical (?) with a tropical reptile friend (?) to celebrate the imminent arrival of summer!


Charlie wears sunglasses, claws them off his face several times, effectively ends celebratory fashion parade.

Happy Birthday!

Love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment